Wednesday, September 28, 2011

新しい変更点 New Changes to American Mishima

Three years ago during one of my many layoff's over the last ten years,  I've discovered that I really don't like the computer industry anymore. Every other IT job I have had has been downsized, outsourced, eliminated, or flat out went bust. Nevermind some of the hostile work enviroments I have had to endure, the job interviews in between these bouts of enployment have repeatedly found myself being discriminated against for being out of work or having done so many contract jobs in order to survive. Not fair? I thought so too. It's truly been a frustrating decade and I am tired of the same vicious circle. During this time I had taken up writing and ressurected my dream of returning to the film industry that I had left in 2001 to pursue the "more stable" information technology field. Smart Move? Well yes and no.

Well so far we haven't worked on any new films since the 2009 Mike Shu film Repurcussions but the dream has been kept alive through my many creative endeavors particularly my writing. That being said, I have decided to create stand alone pages located at the top of my page under my banner featuring my Conceptual Art, Interior & Set Design, Writing Samples, Crew Resume, and Storyboards to my American Mishima blog that showcase my creative work in hopes that someone may see this that could either put me to work on thier production or help me produce one of my own. Sure, it's a longshot but you have to try and with a baby on the way and unemployment running out my AMBlog is one more resource I can showcase other than a plain old resume. If you are one of those people that can help me aquire production work in film or television or you would simply like to talk to me about some of my original content feel free to contact me here. Your next big production could be an email away.

No comments:

Post a Comment