Tuesday, April 6, 2010

新しいストア New American Mishima eStore!

こんにちわ! I am pleased to announce the opening of my new American Mishima Bushidoya eStore. In a new partnership with Amazon, I am making available a collection of books, dvd's, and other items to come of Japanese & Bushido Culture. It's not a matter of selling out. It's just after two years of being out of work this became a logical thing to do after answering many questions as to which books would I reccomend such as basic starter Samurai films or Shinto & Bushido books. Granted, there are other sources out there and I do list them. Given that, I hope that new readers will give my little estore a glance and perhaps help support yours truly while finding items they may wish to have. So please visit and thank you for your support! ありがとう ございます!

No comments:

Post a Comment